We would like to put together a group of students who are interested in pro-actively influencing the political landscape.
We want to focus on the following topics: social awareness, racism, diversity in our society, and environmental degradation.
We would like the students to help us:
- Research the topic and NGO’s working on the topics effectively.
- To help us conduct a series of brainstorming or think-tank sessions with representatives from those organizations.
- From their research and our sessions, create pitches that are essentially “calls to action”.
- Look into grant writing as a way to fund initiatives.
- Consider political action as a way to move initiatives forward.
Teacher: Erin Donovan
To register, click here