We are very excited about being a Preferred Vendor for Inspire Charter Schools for students in Grades TK-12. Below are some of the great benefits:
- All students using Inspire Preferred Vendor funding will be able to take 12 semester courses over the year, which amounts to 6 class time slots per semester (1 semester = 16 weeks of classes). Students can cover most or all of their core subjects, in addition to some fun enrichment classes or they can take care of core subjects at home and use funding for enrichment only, it’s the family’s choice! All the classes include all materials and registration fees and are completely covered by Inspire funding, there are no surprise hidden costs.
- Choose from hundreds of classes available in Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley – Van Nuys, and Antelope Valley!
- Students also receive free subscriptions to as many as 4 online resources choosing from an extensive list including sites such as:
- Compass Learning
- ABC Mouse
- Discovery Education
- IXL Math
- Dream Box
- Reading Eggs
- Math Seeds
If you are interested to sign up as a student for Inspire and use Learn Beyond The Book for classes, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to this enrollment website: https://inspireschools.org/enrollment
2. Complete all five steps on School-REG in one sitting, if possible, so make sure to have the following
Proof of residence
Immunization record or Waiver
Fill out the Learn Beyond the Book_ Preferred Vendor Partnership Certificate – for the teacher, pick Kelli Mejia and fill their name in on the form and upload to the Inspire enrollment website
If in high school: an official transcript
If student has special needs: IEP’s/504
Once you’ve successfully completed all the steps of the enrollment process, a digital Master Agreement will be emailed directly to your family, which you will sign and then it will be sent to the teacher for a signature.