We are very excited to announce a new Partnership Program with iLEAD Exploration Charter School for students in Grades TK-12. Below are some of the great benefits:
Grade TK-8 students
In this discounted program iLEAD students will be able to take 10 semester courses per year utilizing their iLEAD funding at Learn Beyond The Book (5 classes per semester – total of 32 weeks of quality instruction during the academic year)
High school students
In this collaborative, discounted program, iLEAD high schoolers can participate in a total of 11 courses utilizing their iLEAD funding at Learn Beyond The Book (5 one semester and 6 the other – total of 32 weeks of quality instruction). Students can cover most or all of their core a-g subjects, in addition to some exciting electives, such as Ted Talks & Philosophy, Art, Theater, Music, Comparative World Religions, Drone Design & Programming, Engineering, and more, or they can take care of core subjects at home and use funding for enrichment only, it’s the family’s choice!
- All classes include all materials and registration fees and are completely paid for by iLEAD funding, no surprise hidden costs. iLEAD is a WASC-accredited school.
- Choose from hundreds of classes available in Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley – Van Nuys, San Fernando Valley – Tujunga, and Antelope Valley!
- Students receive free subscriptions to these 4 online resources : Brainpop, Discovery Education, Moby Max, and Tales2Go;
- Samples from classes are collected for students and filed for easy pick-up by parents for their teacher meetings;
- Easy meetings with teachers, when needed, at Learn Beyond The Book.
If you are interested to sign up for this great program, enroll at this link or call us at 661-755-2331.