(A-G credit possible – email for details/discuss with charter school facilitators, if applicable)
We work with all the homeschool charter schools to enable students to have the ability to receive A-G credit for our high school classes.
Our high school courses could receive A-G credit through charter schools such as iLead Exploration, SCVi, Sage Oak, and certain classes also can receive credit at Sky Mountain and others. For Blue Ridge Academy, some classes might require additional assignments. It is students’ responsibility to check with their charter school teacher to make sure what exactly is needed for the A-G credit. Email LearnBeyondTheBook@gmail.com for questions or details about credit. There are also courses that can be taken for non a-g credit.
Click here to see the full High School Course Schedules although many classes in the Middle School list are also perfect for high schoolers.
The following courses could receive A-G credit:
- High School Literature & Composition Level 1
- High School Literature & Composition Level 2
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Trigonometry & Pre-Calc
- US History
- World History
- Physical Science
- Government/Political Science/Civics
- Economics & Personal Finance
- Dual Enrollment College courses which can be taken in high school
- Foreign Language (Japanese, American Sign Language, Spanish)
- Visual & Performing Arts courses
- Electives such as Public Speaking, Psychology, etc.