We work with all the homeschool charter schools to enable students to receive A-G credit for our high school classes.
Our high school courses could receive A-G credit through charter schools such as iLead Exploration, SCVi, Blue Ridge Academy, Granite Mountain, Heartland, Sage Oak, and certain classes also can receive credit at Sky Mountain and others. Email LearnBeyondTheBook@gmail.com for questions or details about credit. There are also courses that can be taken for non a-g credit.
The following courses could receive A-G credit:
- High School Literature & Composition Level 1
- High School Literature & Composition Level 2
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Trigonometry & Pre-Calc
- US History
- World History
- Physical Science
- Government/Political Science
- Economics & Personal Finance
- Dual Enrollment College courses which can be taken in high school
- Foreign Language (Japanese, American Sign Language, French, Spanish)
- Visual & Performing Arts courses